Are you thinking about how to Find Wi-Fi Password or Recover a Lost WiFi Password, but you have forgotten it! Or is this the case with where you are totally out of your own network just because your PC decided to forget the password! So, don’t worry because our team of Mac technical support expert is here to solve your issues in retrieving your wireless password instantly. In this blog, we will introduce a couple of different options to easily reset your router and start from the root.
How To Find Your Wifi Password On Mac?
To find wifi password, you can either recover the lost password or you can reset the password. However, there are several options to fix this issue. Take a look at the guidance below:
Easy Hacks to Fix the Issue
Step 1: You can search for the saved password. As Windows save the password for the network purpose. You have to open the “Network Connection” to further open the “Open Network and Sharing Center”. After that, click on the Adapter settings
Step 2: Next, you have to open the connection properties window. Locate the Show Characters box to enable the wireless password so that it is displayed on the screen.
Step 3: You can download a freeware program which will perform a scanning process of your Windows by extracting the saved wireless keys. You can see the “Wireless Key View” section on the screen saved as a zip file.
Step 4: Now open and run the program. This is how you will get to know the wireless password of that network.
At first, you can search the Keychain Access on the menu. Now, you can click on the password and look for the network you want. After putting the Administrator Username and password, you can get to see the password appears in the text box.
Below Will be Few Guidance on How to Find Wi-Fi Password or Recover a Lost WiFi Password.
Step 1: Open the Network Connections Window
- Windows will save the passwords for the networking purpose which you need to connect to. To search for the saved password, simply open the “Network Connections” window by right-clicking on the network icon in the “System Tray” and then select the “Open Network and “Sharing Center”.
- Next, click on the “Change adapter settings” link which is located in the left menu.
- Alternatively, users are always allowed to press the “Windows key + R” key and then type the “cp” command. Press the “Enter to open the window” section.
- Right-click on the wireless adapter of yours which is labeled as “Wi-Fi”. Select the “Status” from the menu section thereafter.
Step 2: Open the Connection “Properties” Window
- Click on the “Wireless Properties”, and then click on the “Security” tab.
Step 3: Reveal the Characters
- Check for the “Show Characters” box to enable your wireless password displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Download Wireless Key View
- This is a type of freeware program from the Nir Soft which functions as scanning process of your Windows registry by extracting all the saved wireless keys.
- “Wireless Key View” section will appear in the ZIP file for the purpose of extraction..
Step 5: Run the Program.
- Open the Wireless Key View program section and run the application thereafter. The Wireless KeyView window will then open in the screen.
Step 6: Locate Your Password:
- The entire network names that users have connected to with their computer will be displayed in the left column of the system.
- Searching for the network which you want to retrieve the key for, and then look at the “Key in “ASCII” format in the column. This will be the wireless password for that network.
For more issues related to this sector, simply drop us call at Mac customer support to get your queries resolved faster.
Recommended- How to Troubleshoot Wi-Fi Connectivity Error in Mac OS X?
How To Find Your Wifi Password On Mac | Reach Us Now!
A password is a way to protect your security as well as identity. Using a strong password to your system hold each and every record confidential. You must be using a strong wifi password in order to avert the hackers from accessing your network. However, there are a few Mac users who fail to remember the password. Therefore, it is necessary for them to find out the way in order to control their wifi connection. Are you confused with how to find your wifi password on Mac? Avail our expert’s help to dilute your worries.
Our Mac technical support team is ready to assist you in experiencing the most comfortable user experience. Technical difficulties are very common nowadays and eliminating the issue on your own is impossible if you are not technically competent.
Get In Touch With Us To Find Wifi Password:
Are you unable to fix the issue? Do not worry. We are constantly working so that your system gets a speedy recovery from such issues. You can locate us on our official website to seek help from us. Through several contact channels, you can get in touch with our expert team. We offer a quick service at a reasonable price. With us, you are confirmed to get all the specialized guidelines in your premises in no time.
Dial at Mac helpline number 1-8006085461 today and interact with one of our experts and share the problem in detail.
Live Chat Portal
Fro a real-time help, you can directly chat with our support executives. They are ready to help you with instant suggestions.
In case, you are not comfortable talking to our experts via phone call, then you can write to us at our mail address alternatively. Write every detail of the issue and avail yourself an instant response.