The aforesaid error arises due to obsolete version of iOS, technical issues confined to Apple ID login problems, problems while resetting your HomePod and maybe there is internet issue. Fix HomePod Setup Failed Error 6722 by applying our expert guidelines. Apply our solutions to get rid of this error easily.
Solutions to Fix HomePod Setup Failed Error 6722
Solution 1: Update your iOS to its latest version
- Launch the “Settings” icon on iPhone as well as on iPad.
- Click on “General” icon and tap “Software Update” option. If there is any update available then, go ahead and do it.
Solution 2: Log in with the Same Apple ID
- If users wish to set up their HomePod on the Device then as suggested by HomePod Support team users should work with the same Apple ID. If using different ID in the HomePod then issues will perhaps occur.
- Now, log out of the account and log in again in your same iCloud Account.
Solution 3: Check for Proper internet Connection Problems
- To fix HomePod set-up failed error 6722, try to set up your HomePod while disconnecting your Wi-Fi from the device. Well, reconnect the Wi-Fi to your iPhone or iPad.
Solution 4: Reset your HomePod if all Above Solutions did not Work out for you
- Reset the HomePod with the help of Home App
- Now, open up “Home” app into the devices.
- Users are suggested to press and hold “HomePod” icon which is visible in the “Home” tab.
- Click on “details” icon
- Finally, tap on the “Remove Accessory” option
Solution 5: Uninstall and reinstall the Home App
- If users have un-installed the Home app then, the problem will be resolved completely.
- After uninstalling the application, make sure that you have reinstalled the app
Related Blog: How To Fix Apple Mac Error Code 8084 ?
Reasons to Choose our Tech Support Solutions
- We provide excellent tech support solutions to every issue occurring within the HP device
- We are one of the largest tech support providers available for users to provide full assistance to users
- Highly dedicated and never distracted technical support assistance delivered by our technicians
- We know how to customize every solution to fit every individual customer’s business needs
- Scientifically proven assistance delivered
- Customers across the country are targeted
- Our innovative assessments are purely adapted to every customer challenges
- Services are appreciated worldwide
Dial our HomePod Tech Support Team to Fix Problems with our Advanced Tech Support Solutions!
We are 24/7 hours available for customers at HomePod Support Number +1-800-256-0160 to provide the most suitable choice remedies available at our end. Technicians are highly qualified to deal with every minute issue happening within the device. Call us anytime to fix problems confined to HomePod as well as other issues instantly.