The aforesaid error code occurs because of connectivity issues especially when computer device is not connected to Apple servers or with iPhones. Fix iTunes Error 17 While Upgrading Mac with our expert guidelines available for you with prompt remedies. However the error code can also crop up due to outdated iTunes version installation done by users and sensitive security software. So, if users have encountered this error while upgrading their iOS device and are looking for quick troubleshooting steps then, they should refer these viable solutions instructed below.
Solutions to Fix iTunes Error 17 While Upgrading Mac are as follows:
Solution 1: Update your iTunes to its Most Recent Version
If users are working with old iTunes version then, they should update to its latest version. This is done as it will Fix iTunes Error 17 easily. To do this, launch your “iTunes” on the Mac and navigate to the menu bar to click on “iTunes” icon. Now, make a selection of “Check for Updates” option to follow steps in updating iTunes current version.
Solution 2: Test the Internet Connection
This is another solution to iTunes error 17 where users need to check whether they have Wi-Fi or Internet Connection working fine or not? So, one must have a check on their internet connection.
Solution 3: Disable all Anti-virus Software on the Mac or Windows Devices
As said by iTunes Support team, if users have installed their anti-virus software on the computer, perhaps it can restrict iTunes to apple server for establishing a proper connection. However, users should uninstall all unwanted software and start working with the iTunes to resolve the aforesaid problem.
Solution 4: Resetting all Host Files
- Launch “Applications” by clicking on “Utilities “button and tap on “terminal” icon to open it
- Type a command as shown here: “sudo nano /private/etc/hosts”
- To execute a command, just click on “Return” icon and enter the password to unlock Mac Account or Screen.
- Next, on the Mac screen, an option known as “Host File” will appear where users will be prompted to enter a message as “#18.104.22.168 gs.apple.com”
- At last, click on “Control+O” option to save host files. However, if users wish to exit then, click on “Control+X” icon
- Restart the device now.
Hope all of the above solutions will help you Fix iTunes Error 17 with appropriate guidelines.
Reasons to Approach our Tech Support Solutions are:
- An award winning customers support solutions are delivered to users
- Smooth customer service transition process
- Value-added customer support services
- Punctual technical team
- 24/7*365 hours customer support service
- Trusted and highly accredited solutions
- Builds long-lasting relationships
- We employ clever people with right working attitude
- Industry matched tech support solutions
Connect with our iTunes Tech Support Expert and Fix issues with our Adept Solutions
Call our technical experts working at iTunes Support Number +1-800-256-0160 to fix related queries with the most suitable choice remedy. Technicians working at our end are highly skilled and qualified in dealing with even the most complex level technical glitches arising in their device. Feel free to connect to our team and fix problems with our prompt responses.