Mac Help: Sharing files between users on the same Mac. On a Mac with multiple users, sharing folders is actually very easy. Mac OS X comes with a ‘Shared‘ folder that makes it very easy to share files and folders. If a user is trying to attach or share file servers on the network, then they have to be compelled to have a network IP address for the shared pc. In such cases the shared pc may be a Macintosh OS X El Capitan with file sharing turned on, with huge number of file sharing options.
On the shared Apple Macintosh, according to the Apple technical support experts, opening of the Sharing preferences need to have following procedure which is dealt by simply selecting the Apple menu > System Preferences, and then tap on the Sharing option to later on select the File Sharing option. For this, a user needs to find all the relevant support features File sharing methods among Macintosh users in OS X El Capitan. One can also dial Apple support department for immediate assistance to share files as well as folders with others on the other network and find all the relevant assistance from certified technicians.of
One can also share files and folders with others’ network even if he/she is sharing the entire Mac system with other users or is allowing other specific user to access only certain folders.
Below are the steps by Apple Mac support number +1-800-256-0160 team for Sharing files between users on the same Mac.
• Initially, open the Sharing preferences by just choosing the Apple menu and then clicking on the System Preferences option.
• Next, just tap on the sharing option
• Choosing of the File Sharing checkbox is essential for users to go ahead.
• In order to choose a specific folder for the purpose of sharing, tap on the Add button just under the bottom of the Shared Folders list, locate the specific folder, choose it, and then at last simply tap on the Add button
• Public folder of each of the user with a proper account details on the Mac system is shared in a robotic manner.
• Next, choose the Shared Folders list and tap on the “Remove’ button in order to avoid a folder from being shared automatically
• Any user who has a set up on their Mac system in Users and Groups preferences can easily get connected to your Mac device over the default network.
• Choosing up of a user from the Users & Groups section, which includes all the users of your Mac device.
• Choose the type of user from the Network Users or Network Groups is essential which includes everyone on your network.
• Choosing a proper person from the contact list is recommended and then create a password for the person, and tap on the “Create Account” menu.
Why to Choose Apple Mac Customer Support Expert-
Our Apple Mac customer support service is available for different group of customers using different devices worldwide that meet their daily demands for various working requirements. We believe in customer satisfaction and make sure that we have a proven track record of highest success rate to identify customer’s issue and solve them successfully.
If you are looking for online assistance to resolve your problem, you can call us on our toll-free number +1-800-256-0160 and we will get back to you via online Mac tech support service with the best customer care support at reasonable charges.