There lies various responsible factors for the aforementioned Mac error. As per as Mac Online Support team, the error usually occurs due to a failed connection of the server. So, it is necessary to Fix Outlook Mac Error Code 3253 immediately. This is quite a difficult process which users can face while they are in the middle of sending emails. A huge number of sending emails is one of the biggest cause of this issue because having sent big size emails certainly puts additional stress on the server-client communication. It further leads to internet disconnection. The second cause is due to inaccurate Outlook account setup on the client’s computer. The third reason that we have is damaged or corrupted Outlook for Mac users. However, the error is quite simple to fix and below are steps mentioned.
Here are Steps How to Fix Outlook Mac Error Code 3253
Step 1: To work with a better resolution for the corresponding error, we here will first try to know about the type of email account setup in Mac Outlook 2016. It can also be worked out with POP3, IMAP, Exchange Active Sync(EAS) or MS Exchange. To have a proper check of the type of email account, users are advised by Mac Remote Support technicians to navigate to the “File” option and then, click the “Info” icon. Tap on the account settings and then, have a proper check of the drop down list option.
Step 2: In this step, one needs to set up the email account in a new profile of the Outlook 2016 by applying below instructions:
- Go to the “Applications Folder” by using the “Finder” icon
- Right-click the MS Outlook and then, tap the “Show Package Contents”
- Go to the “Contents” and click the “Shared Support” option. One needs to click on the “Outlook Profile Manager” by double-clicking on it.
- Click on the “Create a new profile button” and enter an appropriate name of your new profile.
- At last, users are suggested to set up the email account in the new Outlook profile by applying below instructions:
- Select the “Add account” option which is visible in the set up page
- Choose the desired account type to simply add various options such as “Exchange/Office 365” or “Other Email (IMAP/POP)”
- Now, enter all the needed information for accounts and then, click on the “Add Account” icon
- Choose the “Accounts” option by clicking on it which is just located under the “Tools” Tab to append more email accounts
Step 3: Add an Exchange Account
Click to choose the “Add” option which is visible at the bottom left corner of the screen. Now, select the “Exchange” icon and enter required information for your “Exchange account”. Now, configure the account automatically by selecting the “Configure automatically” option. Click on the “Add account” now.
Related Blog: How To Fix Mac Error Code 1033 ?
Step 4: Add an IMAP or POP Account
Select the “Other Email” option after clicking on the “Add” option and then, enter the account details that are needed. Click to choose the “add account”.
If user are unable to configure the account in an automatic way the, do it on manual mode.
Connect to our Mac Customer Care Support Team for Immediate Replies
Get connected to Mac Customer Care Service professionals for world-class solutions to every Mac issue. We are available 24*7 hours to assist users in fixing up issues with the right choice of solution. Technicians are skilled and competent to handle every type of issue with the best possible solution.