iTunes from Apple is an application for media streaming and the media library. It was launched in 2001 and is useful in downloading music and organize digital multimedia files. But while updating your iPhone, iPad or iPod, you might get the iTunes Error 1671 error message. A lot of users are complaining about the error and search for a reliable fix.
If you are one who is facing such an error, then you can follow the methods given below. On the other hand, you can also contact our customer service for appropriate assistance.
What is iTunes Error 1671? Why Does It Occur?
Before we move on to the solutions, you must know the probable causes of the iTunes Error 1671 message code. According to sources, the primary reasons behind the error message code are:
- Any one of the iTunes, iDevice or the computer is running an old version and it needs to be updated.
Related Blog: How to Fix iTunes Error 0xe800002d?
- Using an old version of the Anti-virus software on your computer can also lead to the error.
- You can be using a fake or slow USB cable that is connected to your iOS device.
- You are connecting too many USB controllers at the same time on your computer.
- Either your iPad or iPhone is jailbroken.
Effective Methods To Troubleshoot iTunes error
Now you know the causes of the iPhone Error 1671 message you can now follow the troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue accordingly. We recommend you to follow the steps for useful results.
Method 1: Fix Error 1671 Without Any Data Loss
If you try dr.fone toolkit software, then we are confident that the error will get fixed. It can also fix other iOS system issues and errors.
- Install and launch the dr.fone toolkit on your computer. Now click on “System Recovery.”
- Next, connect your iPhone to your computer and then click on the “Start” option.
- The software will automatically detect your iOS device and then click on the “Download” option. The dr.fone toolkit will download the required files to fix the issue.
- After downloading the firmware, the software will automatically start repairing your iOS device.
- Within a few minutes, the software will tell that your iOS device is normal.
Method 2: Fix Error 1671 With Host File
You can edit the Host file to fix iTunes Error 1671 . The steps are as follows:
- If you are using any antivirus on your computer, then disable it.
- Now navigate to C:\WindowsSystem.32\driveretc. The process can also be done on Mac.
- Find the Host file, right-click on it and select Open With Notepad. The Host File will open in Notepad format.
- Keeping the Notepad open go back to the iTunes app and proceed with the restoration.
- After the completion of the restoration process close the Notepad and also enable your antivirus. It will fix your issue.
Method 3: Fix Error 1671 With DFU Mode
The primary goal of the Default Firmware Update is to rebuild the structure of software on your phone. The DFU mode will delete everything from your phone. Before you begin, back up all your data. To carry out the process,s the steps are below:
- Through the USB Lighting cable, connect your iOS device to your computer. After that open the iTunes app on your computer.
- Hold the Power-On button and the Home button simultaneously. Hold the buttons for a minimum ten seconds.
- Now here comes the trick. Release the Power-On button but continue to hold the Home button. Continue doing it until iTunes pops up the message “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.”
- Now release the home button.
- If your iOS device is in DFU mode, then the display will be black.
- Now choose to restore your iPhone using iTunes and wait for the process to finish. Your iPhone will be back to as new.
Contact Tech Support Number +1-800-256-0160 For Appropriate Assistance
If the process to fix iTunes Error 1671 is becoming difficult for you, get in touch with us without delay. We will provide the best-in-class service to end your worries. Our customers rely upon us to fix the issue There are multiple channels to reach us. You can send your queries to our customer support email address. Please provide your issue in detail for proper solutions.
Additionally, you can visit our website to avail of our live chat service. The live chat service will provide you to address your queries directly. Moreover, customers can also call us at iTunes customer helpline number for best assistance.