You can easily install Mac OS X on your Windows PC. To do this you need to download software named Pear PC. This software emulates the Mac hardware on your computer by making a virtual Mac environment. For Install Mac OS X 10 3 (Panther) on Your Windows PC contact Mac OS X Upgrade Support.
Steps to Install Mac OS X 10.3 Panther on Your Windows PC-
- In a directory you need to decompress the PearPC archive.
- Make ISO file from the Mac OS X 10.6 installation DVD using your favorite DVD ripping software.
- Save this .dll file in the PearPC directory like “macosx10.3.iso”.
- After installing the PearPC Control Panel click on “File”>”Create Virtual Hard Drive”. Now click “Browse”. And then click “Create Hard Disk” and name it as MacHD3GB.img.
- Under “Primary IDE Device”, search for the hard drive image “MacHD3GB.img”.
- Launch file “pearpc.cfg” with Notepad. Insert these 3 lines to the lower of the file:
- pci_ide0_slave_installed = 1
- pci_ide0_slave_image = “C:\PearPC\macosx10.3.iso”
- pci_ide0_slave_type = “cdrom”
- Save this file and exit the Notepad.
- Then double click the “Mac OS X” icon in the PearPC Control Panel. It provides alternatives like CDROM, which drive to boot from, and the HD. select CDROM.
Follow all the steps. Congrats you are able to install the Mac OS X 10.3 in the MS Windows PC.
Why You Should Call Us?
Call our toll-free number +1-800-256-0160 for remote online help for resolving technical issues relating to the Apple MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Apple Email & Mac OS X. Our Mac OS X Technical Support service is available for different groups of customers using the Apple Mac.
We offer complete customer satisfaction, and have a very good track record of resolving technical issues of our customers. Get in touch with us on our Apple Technical Support Toll-free Number +1-800-256-0160 and will receive our online remote technical assistance at reasonable charges.